It is interesting always for us to meet our new patients, who come to our clinic for the first time. Your first orthodontic appointment will contain a careful observation and a talk about the most helpful treatment options. This half-an-hour visit is significant for us to provide clear specifications about your orthodontic requirements. We consider the importance of your time and hence to hasten the process of treatment, we may reserve time for diagnostic document after the consultation. The diagnostic documents have x-rays, photos as well as impressions of study models in them and are very helpful in adopting the most suitable treatment plan. This increased appointment will be almost one hour long.
The first examination of every patient consists of below-mentioned questions by us, which give us basic information for orthodontic treatment. Questions by you too are encouraged.
- Is there any situation which needs orthodontic intervention?
- Does the situation need earliest attention or it should be awaited till tooth eruption, appropriate development or some other factors occur?
- By which treatment method the situation will be corrected?
- Has it been necessary to remove any original teeth?
- For what duration will the treatment go on?
- What are the rates of the therapy?
- What payment plans can I have?
In addition to replying these normal questions about the therapy, we also take special areas after a cautious review of the diagnostic documents into consideration. We think that it is significant to scrutinize each patient’s particular necessities, as detailed planning results into finest outcome and raised level of patient satisfaction.
We then arrange consultation visit to have a talk about different treatment types, time duration and expenditures. We strongly feel that our patients should clearly understand their specialized needs, what are the contents of the procedure and the time they would have to be given. Added to that, we give answers to extra questions patients may have.
We will be thankful if you provide the following information during your initial appointment:
- In the last 6 months, was any extensive x-ray taken?
- You need to bring your insurance card, in case of possession of orthodontic insurance. When we get this information from you, we are able to provide you the estimate of your treatment expenses.